Our Top Tips for a Fabulous, Healthy and Relaxing Christmas
Its that time of year again that children excitedly await and adults either love or dread – probably both! Ultimately, its good to remember that this Christmas can be whatever you want it to be. So, we have put together some exclusive Aromatherapy tips, to help look after your well-being this festive season.
As fun and as happy that Christmas time can be, theres always times of stress that creep upon us during this busy and pressured season. Whether the dinner is only half cooked, the brussell sprouts are over boiling or the kids are arguing over who got the best presents – you might like a little stress relief before, during or after these events.
- Unwind Roller Ball – With a lovely blend of pure essential oils including Rosewood and Lavender to keep you feeling soothed and tranquil this Christmas, simply roll-on to pulse points and temples whenever you need it.
- Diffuser Blend – Add 2 drops of Neroli essential oil, 3 drops of Frankincense essential oil and 4 drops of Sweet Orange essential oil to your diffuser, for their calming and mood boosting properties.
- Festive Bathtime Bliss – You have done your bit and now its time for you to unwind. Mix 50ml of Bath Foam with 6 drops of Lavender French essential oil, 3 drops of Jasmine essential oil and 3 drops of Frankincense essential oil and add some to your bath water – lie back and relax!
Whether you’ve been standing on your feet all day cooking or even too much shopping, we have a fabulous recipe to soothe your feet.
- Mix up 50ml of White lotion with 10 drops of Lavender French essential oil, 3 drops of Lemon and 3 drops of Tea Tree and ideally ask a willing family member to rub into your feet at the end of the day.
A headache has crept upon you and you just don’t have time to stop. Try these useful and easy tips to prevent and ease your mind.
- Place 2 drops of Peppermint essential oil onto a tissue and inhale deeply.
- Roll on relief with our Head Roller Ball, a blend of Lavender, Rosemary and Peppermint to help prevent head tension.
- Be sure to stretch out your back and neck to help release any tension built up throughout the day.
- Drink lots of water to keep hydrated, it can be easy to forget when things get so busy!
Not the best way to start the day for anyone – let alone if you are hosting Christmas day or have masses of festive food to prepare!
- Try inhaling 2 drops each of Spearmint, Peppermint and Lime essential oils from a bowl of hot water, to help refresh and clear your mind.
- If you are feeling tired or lacking energy from the night before, try our Active Roller Ball. Simply apply to wrists and temples to boost your energy levels and promote wakefulness.
Keep The Bugs Away
Nobody wants to fall ill at this time of the year, so keep your immune system strong and fight those winter germs.
- Breathe Easy Diffuser Blend: Add 3 drops of Lemon essential oil, 2 drops of Eucalyptus Smithii and 1 drops of Peppermint.Breathe in the aromas for immune boosting properties.
- Anti-Bacterial Handwash– Mix 50ml Hand and soap wash with 4 drops of Lemon essential oil and 3 drops of Tea Tree essential oil. Add to an easy pump bottle and wash away the germs.
*Do not apply essential oils undiluted or internally